The Thread Fountain consists of a series of special material threads mounted in line, on which water flows.
Components necessary to realize a Thread Fountain:
- Brass nozzle to be mounted in series on a suitable manifold. 3/8″ Available also with flow rate regulator.
- Special thread of transparent material, on which water flows.
- Stretching weight, made of brass, it is necessary to stretch the special thread and keep it vertical.
- Spacing bar, to be placed underwater, made of stainless steel and necessary to keep the threads’ axial distance constant and prevent their oscillation.
- Manifold, made of stainless steel and drilled for nozzles connections, it is made upon customer request.
Tips for use and applications
The Thread Fountain is a water feature ideal for interiors, since it is quiet and without spurts.
The Thread Fountain nozzles are suitable to be mounted on pressurized manifolds: this allows to regulate the amount of water, differently from other solutions in which the water flows by gravity from a bowl.
Underwater lighting: to enhance the water effect with monochrome or RGBW lighting features we recommend the use of the Mizar underwater LED fountain lights, professional products specific for fountain illumination, of refined design, cutting-edge technology and amazing lighting outcomes.
|Base nozzle||Nozzle with regulator||Special thread||Stretching weight||Spacing bar||Manifold|
|Material||Brass||Brass||Special material||Brass||Stainless steel||Stainless steel|