Petra interior fountain
The interior fountains are especially suitable for indoor use, but they can also be used to decorate external spaces such as rooftops and small gardens, since they are easy to install, they do not require construction works, they are easily movable and use a very limited amount of water (about 180 l).
In order to make the indoor fountain more suitable for the environment where it is placed, you can make it even aesthetically more pleasant by using some pebbles, also of different colours, to be placed inside the dedicated space on the upper cover.
The Petra Fountain consists of:
- fiberglass tank, white, with grit effect, 122 cm of max width, 35 cm high;
- white fiberglass cover, with grit effect, 120 cm diameter with support for the central plate;
- AISI 304 stainless steel central plate, 50 cm of diameter and 5 mm thick, drilled for the nozzle and lights, with slots for water collection; the plate is fixed by using 8 stainless steel countersunk head screws.
- Campana 30 or Spumeggiante 32 nozzle;
- stainless steel splash-back protection net (for Spumeggiante nozzle), which allows to have a higher water jet with almost absent water spurts;
- AISI 304 stainless steel support for the nozzle and pump;
- 230 Vac or 24 Vdc submersible pump of suitable flow rate;
- from 2 up to 4 underwater Led fountain lights Mizar 3 or Mizar 9;
|Tank dimensions||122 x 122 x 35 cm|
|Suitable nozzles||SP32 – CA30|
|Suitable lights||Mizar 3 – Mizar 9|
|Pump||Submersible pump included|
|Light controller||MPS4 – MPS4 mod|
|Tank and cover material||Grit effect white fiberglass|
|Plate material||Stainless steel|